Check here for job openings within the community!
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant at The Elbert County Chamber of Commerce
Position: Office Manager/Administrative Assistant
- Familiar with Microsoft Office programs.
- Eager to learn and grow.
- Excellent people skills including customer service.
- Basic grammar and writing skills.
- Ideally, individual must be resourceful, organized and can work independently.
- Bookkeeping utilizing Membership Management.
- Written materials & Correspondence
- Reception & public relations
- Managing office supply inventory
- Telephone correspondence
- Regular and special committee projects
- Chamber Board secretarial services
- Web-site maintenance
- Membership Manager
- General Housekeeping
- Support to Executive Director
- Part time position up to 28 hours a week. Provides a flexible schedule during the work week.
- Compensation varies depending on experience.
How to Apply: Submit a Resume & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will be notified by Leslie for an interview via email.