The Education Committee is responsible for helping our members grow and succeed. This committee will communicate with member businesses to see what the needs are in the business community and then find creative solutions to fulfill those needs.
– Be the leader and instrumental force behind getting Leadership Elbert back up and running
– Brainstorm and help execute specific ‘one-time’ workshops
– Coordinate quarterly Eggs & Issues events
– Organize other educational and informational events/workshops/programs as the need arises
– Work with our local schools (all grades) to provide partnerships that help our members and enrich our students